[sync] typo in SyncBase.php

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Thu Jul 18 06:48:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

after applying the latest updates, I received the following error
message in Apache's error log when syncing:

PHP Fatal error:  Undefined class constant 'AIRSYNCBASE_AllORNONE' in
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/ActiveSync/Request/SyncBase.php on line 56

I believe to have seen this on the mailing list, but Google didn't
return any usable hits. Checking the installed PHP files showed that
the constant is defined in ActiveSync.php, but all caps (notice the
two lower-case "L" in the error message). Manually changing this in
SyncBase.php seems to have fixed it.

My excuses if this is a duplicate.

Regards,
Jens