[sync] Sync problems

Ivan Kouvykov ivan at kouvykov.com
Thu Feb 6 06:33:30 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have encountered the following two problems with ActiveSync:

1.  On Windows Phone 8 (Lumia 920, Lumia 1020) I am unable to download attachments

2.  Some calendar events do not sync across devices:

a.  WP8 → Horde – all tested combinations sync correctly (1 hour, several hours and all day events with following reoccurrences – no, daily, weekdays, weekly, monthly, yearly – 12 altogether)

b.  WP8 → Horde → OL2013 everything from above syncs except for:

                        i.   All day monthly – created all day from 6.02 every 6th of month – landed in outlook as every 5th of month starting on 6.02

                      ii.   All day yearly – similar to above – created from 6.02.14 every 6.02 of year – appears in outlook as every 5.02 of year starting on 6.2.14

c.  More or less the same behaviour when syncing OL2013 → Horde → WP8 (monthly and yearly all day events do not sync) but I did not perform more thorough tests yet.

С уважением, / Kindest regards,

Иван Кувыков / Ivan Kouvykov

ivan at kouvykov.com <mailto:ivan.kouvykov at live.com>