[sync] Device all day sync problem

Joel Regisford joel at cringetechnologies.co.uk
Sat May 31 06:44:09 UTC 2014

Hi

Am having problems with Apple and android devices syncing all day events to
horde, for example ive setup user account using exchange feature on apple
ipad everything works fine with syncing events but I get a problem when I
sync all day events from apple ipad device to horde calendar , what it does
is duplicate the events e.g if I enter an event in my ipad all day Monday
when it sync back up to horde calendar it replicate the event for sunday
and Monday all day, when I check the times of the event on the horde
calendar it say 11pm to 11pm which its why it doubling the event for
another day , so its clearly a time issue from devices to horde but both
time zone are correct , only seem to effect the all day event feature, is
there away to fix this

Thanks