[sync] CID Images is show in outlook 2013 but not in android devices...

Soporte Tecnico soporte at sysvirtuales.com
Wed Sep 24 21:08:28 UTC 2014

Hi * I have installed horde webmail ver  5.2 with active sync enable... and
I have this problem...*

*when from outlook 2013 I paste an image in mail body (not as attachment)
and I send the email  to other contact in the same domain (the same server)
I see diferents behavior ...*

*first in other outlook 2013 client (active sync or not) I can see the
pictures in body...*

*second in webmail the default status of this images is blocked with red
area (in some cases, in others I can see it) and when I press the button to
unblock the images I can see it...*

*but in android devices the images are simple no show on my body...*

*I have enable the html mail view... but I don't kown what other things to
do to solve this for my client...*

*Tks for your help...*