[sync] Shared Calendar Syncing

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Sat May 2 09:01:30 UTC 2015

On Fri, 01 May 2015, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
> Make sure you have selected "support separate calendars" in
> Kronolith's sync preferences. Also, only calendars the user has read
> and write access too are supported (there is no such thing as
> read-only items in ActiveSync).

Thanks Mike.

I've enabled separate calendar support and now my shared calendar is
showing up with the correct shared user name in Outlook's calendar
view, and the users personal calendar is syncing as well. I had to
re-save the default calendar preference after enabling separate
calendars and now it all appears to be working exactly as expected.

Many thanks for your help,

Tim