[sync] Active Sync

support at 4xtra.com support at 4xtra.com
Sat Sep 7 10:25:33 UTC 2019

I have managed to link my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S9 to my Horde
installation

I have two questions:

So far the synchronisation is almost unidirectional - events entered in
Horde are all downloaded to the phone and amendments thereto are
returned to Horde, but new events create on the phone do not appear in
Horde. I cannot see an option to activate this, so is it a bug, is the
feed only on events created in Horde or have I simply missed a setting
somewhere?

Secondly, assuming that I can synchronise news events from the phone to
horde, is it possible to upload historic events & contacts?

Also I seem to have "broken" IMP, in that I am now getting "IMAP Error
Reported by Server" (although sending of emails works, nothing is
recorded in the Sent folder, therefore I appear to have mucked something
up, although this might also be related to my upgrade from Ubuntu 18.1
to 19.04 this morning. I will have to try to find a more detailed error
message to get to the root of this issue. No other features seem to be
affected.

/Chris