[thor] I should create a custom.php file in horde/thor/lib/Project

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Feb 21 17:04:53 PST 2005

I'm looking at thor and get the idea that a custom.php file should be created in
horde/thor/lib/Project for each service product that will be sold.

Service Product I could consist of:
   Step A
   Step B
   Step C
   Step D
Finished

Afer the customer has made the order, a person will be asigned to each step and
will be responsible for completion and should register:
   progress
   problems
   time spent
   etc. until his step is completed (not unlike a bug in whups)

In addition to control of each step, global project progress should also be
controled.

When finished we should know the time spent and an have enough information to
evaluate efficiency for each instance of each product,

At first glance, it would appear that creating a custom.php file for each
product would do everything needed.

Could someone who is/has used thor confirm this as being true of false.  Also if
anyone knows of a better way to skin the proverbial cat, I would appreciate your
suggestions.

Thanks,

ed