[trean] wrong field to show

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:31:17 +1200

trean will remain very broken for a couple of days as i re-write it to suit the
new categories and shares code.

A few things that i'd like to hear from people about:

1. a) should you be able to set individual folders as private, shared, or public.
   b) Or should this be done on collections of bookmarks like in kronolith where
you switch between calendars, should we be switching between bookmark colections?

 b is defininatly more efficient from the Shares:: side of things as this was
kinda how it was designed to be used. if this is what people want.. what is a
name for this bookmark collection?

2. Should the current categories stay named as categories or be called folders?

3. what things do you hate most? what things do you want? what changes would you
suggest? (don't worry, i won't ask for patches for them :-))

- Mike :-)