[trean] Problems with Trean - Impossible to save anything

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Tue Feb 11 17:08:04 PST 2003

> But the above is the relevant thing - the category wasn't found. So it
> wasn't saved correctly. So you have another error somewhere that you're not
> telling us about.

This is beyond my reach...I just downloaded the cvs version and
installed it. Nothing more. I guess someone more expertised than
me should have a look at it...Would the incorrect saving of the
category cause any more trouble? 'Cause I am able to browse through
the sub-categories created by the import without any problem.