[trean] Problems with Trean - Impossible to save anything

Sergio Caredda scaredda at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 11 17:39:30 PST 2003

Hi all,

Well I tried to install everything from scratch, but again, same problem.

With Trean

1)I cannot create categories

2) If I import a file from IE, I get "Import succesfull, 27 categories and
200 bookmarks imported"... But no way to see them at all.

3)If I insert a new weblink manually, all I get it the error already quoted:
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getshortname() in

/home/virtual/site46/fst/var/www/html/webmail/trean/templates/browse/categor
ies.inc on line 5

Anyway, I was now just checking briefly my database, and noticed
something... Have no clue if might be related.

Since, as said I made a brand new install, I had created all tables by hand
via phpmysql. After trying to create a catrgoy, I notice that in the
database a new table has been created, called "horde_categorie_seq", and
within it just a simple ID number (The table itself doesn't have any
structure). I doublechecked all the sql files in Horde and in all the other
applications, but couldn't find any creation data for a similar table.

Plus, I also have another issue that, at this point, might be related. I'm
unable to save anything in Kronolith to, and when I try to save something I
get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: haspermission() in
/home/virtual/site46/fst/var/www/html/webmail/kronolith/lib/Event.php on
line 237

And, the number ID within the horde_categorie_seq has changed to 12

Any clue why?

Thanks so much for your help!

Sergio