[trean] Problems with Trean - Impossible to save anything

Sergio Caredda scaredda at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 11 18:09:58 PST 2003

Well, categories are configured correctly in the file you mention. At least
following the explanation which is contained in the file.

I am using an sql backend, so this is how my conf file looks like

/**
 ** Category System Settings
 **/

// What backend should we use for Horde Categories? Valid options are
// currently 'none' and 'sql'. In the case of 'none', the categories
// only live for the duration of a single request - they are NOT
// stored in the user's session.
$conf['category']['driver'] = 'sql';

// An array holding any parameters that the Category object will need
// to function correctly. If you are using a database and have
// configured a Horde database in $conf['sql'], you don't need to
// enter anything here.
$conf['category']['params'] = array();

Sorry to bother anyway...