Finally Solved? : [trean] Problems with Trean - Impossible to save anything

Sergio Caredda scaredda at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 12 10:47:09 PST 2003

Hi again,

I figured out I solved something, and now both my TREAN and KRONOLITH are
functioning.

Since the config file of Horde was set up correctly, the problem should have
been in the database. So what I did was backing it up (since no data where
contained in the categories tables it was not a problem), delete the
categories tables, and create them by hand.

I noticed that I could find a table creation for the table categories_seq
only in the file sybasecreate.sql in the Horde installation. So I tried it
applying the table creation to Mysql the following way:

CREATE TABLE horde_categories_seq (
  id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

And noticed that this table is slightly different from the one
authomatically created by Horde

CREATE TABLE `horde_categories_seq` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Anyway... Now it is functioning. Just wondering now... Why did this happen?

Thanx for help

Sergio