[trean] Trean tryout - help request

blue at deltabroker.at blue at deltabroker.at
Tue Jun 24 17:04:41 PDT 2003

Hello,

I use horde+imp+turba+kronolith for a few months now, but I installed
all from the stable .tar.gz files. Now I'd like to take a look at
trean, but I'm not familiar with CVS, yet. I'd like to download the
latest "snapshot" of the trean directory from the CVS tree and insert
it into my configured and working framework. I rsynced the trean
directory, but I don't know what to do with ...,v files.

Is there a "trick" for what I need or should I read and understand the
full CVS documentation? (Am I too lazy?)

I'm using Debian (stable).

Thanks,
Blue