[trean] Re: Trean tryout - help request

Brian M. Dube brian.dube at gotgoat.com
Wed Jun 25 12:56:38 PDT 2003

You installed Horde and the applications from stable tarballs, not from
CVS snapshots? I believe Trean requires the CVS version of Horde, and
mixing the CVS version of the framework with released applications
(such as IMP, Turba, Kronolith) probably won't work. To get Trean to
work, you will most likely need the CVS versions of everything else you
want to run with it.

Brian