[trean] No category tree displayed in Trean. Head

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Sep 25 12:59:54 PDT 2004

As a part of early spring cleaning, I just downloaded a brand new cvs head of
everything in horde and new mysql, ldap and friends.  Tried out the graphic
administration configuration, very cool and easy, and configured most of the
modules. Everything is working as expected but without old hacked
configurations, database and files.

Some time ago, I mentioned that I wasn't seeing the Trean Categories in the left
column of the right frame and seemed to be alone so I figured that I had garbage
in mysql that was conflicting and have done without them for some time.  I now
have a completely clean database and installation, I have categories and
sub-categories but still have the column that used to show the tree empty.

Any suggestions as to what I may not have configured or am missing would be
apreciated.

Thanks,

ed

P.D. I'm using mysql for the datatree, etc, ldap for auth and prefs,
apache-modssl 1.3.31, FreeBSD current and courier.