[trean] Trean php errors

Richard Shaw richard at exalia.com
Mon Mar 21 04:30:42 PST 2005

Firstly, apologies if by sending this to the main horde list I've not
followed protocol by sending just to the trean list, but the trean list is
quite low traffic so I wanted to ensure it got read.

I've installed trean 0.1 running under Horde 3.0.3, I've followed the trean
installation instructions to the letter, now when I try to access bookmarks
in the horde menu, I get the following:

Notice: Use of undefined constant DATATREE_ROOT - assumed 'DATATREE_ROOT' in
/trean/browse.php on line 23

Notice: Use of undefined constant DATATREE_ROOT - assumed 'DATATREE_ROOT' in
/trean/browse.php on line 28

Notice: Use of undefined constant DATATREE_ROOT - assumed 'DATATREE_ROOT' in
/trean/lib/Trean.php on line 38

Notice: Use of undefined constant DATATREE_ROOT - assumed 'DATATREE_ROOT' in
/trean/lib/Trean.php on line 39

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /trean/lib/Trean.php on
line 39

Notice: Use of undefined constant DATATREE_ROOT - assumed 'DATATREE_ROOT' in
/trean/browse.php on line 40

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /trean/browse.php
on line 44

Horde and my other modules work fine and this is the contents of my trean
config

<?php
/* CONFIG START. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR AFTER THIS LINE. */ // $Horde:
trean/config/conf.xml,v 1.1 2002/08/26 01:22:17 mikec Exp $
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true; $conf['menu']['apps'] = array();
/* CONFIG END. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR BEFORE THIS LINE. */

Does anyone have any suggestions, anything that’s going to be quick and
painless ?

Thanks,

Richard