[trean] Old bookmarks gone after update/upgrade

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Mar 21 10:38:39 PST 2005

New ones work, though.

I've done this twice (run the scripts, restored the tables, and run the
scripts again), with the same result both times.

I ran the upgrade scripts (2005-03-15_move_to_horde_share.php and
2005-03-16_fix_parents.php, in that order) and got my categories back.
But clicking on a category produces the error "Fatal error: Call to a
member function on a non-object in
[path-to-horde]/trean/templates/bookmark/standard.inc on line 3". The
error appears in a white box where the bookmark should be, not at the
top of the page. The horde log shows this error:

"HORDE [error] [trean] DB Error: unknown error: [nativecode=1065 **
Query was empty] [on line 1151 of
"[path-to-pear/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]"

If I add a "New Subcategory", it appears in the root level (same level
as "Rick Emery's Bookmarks"; not sure if that was expected of a
"sub"category), and if I add a bookmark to it, that works.

If I add a new bookmark to an existing (upgraded) category, It
initially appears correctly, but the category disappears from the tree
view on the left. If I browse to another category, there's no way to
get back; logging off and back on didn't cause the catogory to reappear.

Basically, I'm trying to find out if I'm the only one having this
problem and it's something I've got messed up. I know there was a brief
discussion of problems shortly after the 2005-03-16_fix_parents script
came out, but that seemed to be fixed (from the discussion). Also, my
issue is a little different in that I'm getting an error, not just
missing bookmarks.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

--