[turba] multiple contact databases / preferred mechanism

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:14:18 -0600

Thank you for the response.
I want each 'domain' to have their own database so they can't see each
others' contacts.
Is their a way to tie into the 'preferred' thing that imp uses to
determine which database a 'domain' displays
for contact information?

Thanks again,
Terry

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Terry Davis <tdavis@birddog.com>:
>
> > I have everything set up and is working great.  I have a question.  This
> > is going to be a
> > busy box hosting several domains for email.  I would like to have a
> > separate database for each
> > server.  I like the preferred mechanism that IMP uses.  Is there a way
> > to tie into that but have a separate
> > database for each 'server'?  I think I know how to do it but want to
> > know if this has been thought of.
>
> Nothing like that is currently planned... It doesn't quite fit into the way
> that Turba is currently designed. Could you elaborate a bit more on why you
> need this, and what exactly you need?
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11

Terry Davis
Systems Administrator
BirdDog Solutions, Inc.
2102 N 117th Ave