Trouble adding new entry...

Ray Van Dolson vandra@wwc.edu
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 12:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running Horde 1.3.5-cvs, IMP 2.3.7-cvs and Turba 0.0.3-cvs (grabbed
them all yesterday) on PHP 4.0.6 (non-cvs).  Everything is working
fine--except for adding entries to the addressbook.  I ran the
scripts/drivers/turba.sql script to create the appropriate table and set
up my mysql source in sources.php.  However, when I attempt to add an
entry to the addressbook I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: quote() in
/usr/local/apache-1.3.20/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 145

Now, there is another message on this list written by a fellow who had the
same problem.  The solution was apparently to use the CVS version of PEAR.
So, I grabbed the latest pear tree from the PHP cvs (cvs co php4/pear) and
recompiled my PHP 4.0.6 tree.  No change.

I also grabbed the complete PHP4-cvs, Zend/TSRM-cvs trees and after much
pain and suffering (had to downgrade autoconf, and add a ton of #defines
to make things compile) I got it installed.  However, there were some
undefined symbols in libphp4.so.  So, that didn't work for me either.

Any guidance?  :)
Ray Van Dolson