[turba] Trouble adding new entry...

Ray Van Dolson vandra@wwc.edu
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:50:47 -0700 (PDT)

No go.  Here is my include_path currently:

include_path = "./:./inc/:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/share/php/:/usr/local/lib/php/DB/:/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR/"

I'm still getting the same error about quote().  Which file is this
function in anyways?  It shows up in my DB/mysql.php file (under
/usr/local/lib/php)

function quote($str = null)
{ .. }

There is NO quote function in either PEAR.php or the PEAR/ subdirectory.
When I add this file explicitly to turba/lib/Drivers/sql.php with

require "/usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php";

It still doesn't fix the problem.  Anything else I might be doing wrong?