[turba] Trouble adding new entry...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:01:11 -0400

Quoting Ray Van Dolson <vandra@wwc.edu>:

> include_path =
> "./:./inc/:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/share/php/:/usr/local/lib/php/DB/:/u
sr/local/lib/php/PEAR/"

That's a mess. You've probably got different versions of PEAR
in /usr/local/lib/php and /usr/local/share/php; and you don't need those last
two in there at all.

> I'm still getting the same error about quote().  Which file is this
> function in anyways?  It shows up in my DB/mysql.php file (under
> /usr/local/lib/php)

If it's there and not in /usr/local/share, then /usr/local/lib is probably the
current version; take everything else out of your include_path.

> There is NO quote function in either PEAR.php or the PEAR/ subdirectory.

There shouldn't be.

> When I add this file explicitly to turba/lib/Drivers/sql.php with
>
> require "/usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php";

That won't do anything useful.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.