[turba] Correct Way to Implement Public & Private Addressbooks?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:08:21 -0400

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> I currently have my "localsql" set to "public => true"
> Am I correct to believe that I simply need to create another
> group, ie "privatesql or private" with similiar entries for
> this? How and where do I make it so that a user upon
> adding an entry makes it either public and/or private?

Yup. If there are multiple addressbooks that are writeable, the user will be
prompted which to add it to when they click "Add". Addresses added from IMP
will be added to whichever addressbook is selected in IMP's 'add_source'
preference.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.