[turba] trouble writing to LDAP.... Undefined index: dn in /usr/local/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 285

Steve Neuharth steveneu@tiny.net
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:11:11 -0500

  Thanks for the response. I'm still getting a big ol blank screen when I
try to add a user to the directory.. is there any way to dump the bind
status to system variables so I can tell what is going on?

> Quoting Steve Neuharth <steveneu@tiny.net>:
>
> >   I changed bind_dn to dn and bind_password to password (duh) now I get
no
> > error but I still get a white screen and the add fails.
> >   I also failed to mention that I'm running HEAD outta CVS. (turba ver
> > 0.0.3)
>
> bind_dn and bind_password were correct; change that back. dn is an array
of
> attributes that should be combined into your dn - for my local ldap
server, I
> just use cn. So:
>
> 'dn' => array('dn'),
>
> Try that...
>
> -chuck

>From chuck@horde.org Date: Thu,  6 Sep 2001 20:12:44 -0400
>   Thanks for the response. I'm still getting a big ol blank screen when I
> try to add a user to the directory.. is there any way to dump the bind
> status to system variables so I can tell what is going on?

You can put var_dump() calls in lib/Driver/ldap.php; you should also check your
httpd log files, since blank screens usually indicate segfaults (I assume
you've done view source?).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.