[turba] trouble writing to LDAP.... Undefined index: dn in /usr/local/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 285

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:12:44 -0400

Quoting Steve Neuharth <steveneu@tiny.net>:

>   Thanks for the response. I'm still getting a big ol blank screen when I
> try to add a user to the directory.. is there any way to dump the bind
> status to system variables so I can tell what is going on?

You can put var_dump() calls in lib/Driver/ldap.php; you should also check your
httpd log files, since blank screens usually indicate segfaults (I assume
you've done view source?).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.