[turba] Display of search results

Bostjan Hojkar bostjan.hojkar@fov.uni-mb.si
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:53:35 +0200

Hi!

A problem here... :)

I've tryed to add public adressbook via mysql, and everything works fine but
one thing: When searching through this second addressbook, all i get on
search results is "Name" column, no Email column is displayed. If i don't
clear results, and do a search in "My Adressbook", the results from public
adressbook are still displayed, correctly with Email column this time. (+
additional results, if any)

I've done some testing afterwards to see if i fucked up somewhere when
defining sql public adressbook. I made sources.php with only 2 entries - 1
for "MyAdressbook" and the second identical to "MyAddressBook", changed only
cfgSources['something'] and 'title' =>  'test'. The search through
adressbook "test" still wont display Email column. Both addressbooks are
searching on same database.

Could you please confirm/fix this or tell me, i'm doing something wrong here
:)

Another thing: When searching from two sources (same as above for example),
when current search is from source 1, and i want to edit a result that was
displayed before, from source 2, i get blank page.

Thx, Hob