[turba] tsv (tab separated values), pine and mulberry address support

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:03:15 -0400 (EDT)

> > What about stripping everything before, after, and including the
> > anglebrackets?  Then filling in the full name from the fullname (the FN
> > from the vcard?).
>
> I guess it's even less compliant to just drop parts of this entry and
> recreate them from elsewhere. :-)

Ok, I admit that that only supports the idea that the easy way is the
right way.  War is peace, black is white.  Dogs and cats living
together... mass hysteria.

Pesky rassum-frassum standards. ;)

My programming theory and skills are waaaaaaay out of practice.

IMO, the Data_tsv, Mulberry and Pine import stuff I submitted are first
passes and should only be taken under a doctor's supervision.  I /think/
they're reasonable starts, but would benefit from outside help before they
actually make it out of CVS and into some version of the applications.

sorry 'bout the formatting.

Liam