[turba] Bug in 1.1 RC2

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:21:56 +0100

Hello.

I've found a problem in RC2.  I'm using IE 6 on XP with default settings.

I've found that when in Turba if I click on the name of a contact, then
click delete; I'm returned to the search listing.  All the rows are now the
wrong colour (Dark grey), and the contact does not appear to be deleted.
However if I click on the name again, I get a blank page.  Going back to
mail (IMP) and then to addressbook (Turba) and searching reveals the same
contacts that should have been deleted haven't.  However if I Logout and
then Login, the contacts have finally gone.

Is this some sort of cache problem that Turba is not accounting for.

Another issue I've noticed.  If I search for "William" (as way of an
example), then delete someone, they of course remain.  Then if I click
search with no search term; the results for "William" stay at the top (and
in the dark grey colour).  Something very odd is going on, or is it just me?

Cheers,
Henry