[turba] Bug in 1.1 RC2

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:53:42 -0400

Quoting Henry Blackman <h.blackman@chester.ac.uk>:

> I've found that when in Turba if I click on the name of a contact, then
> click delete; I'm returned to the search listing.  All the rows are now
> the wrong colour (Dark grey), and the contact does not appear to be
> deleted.

What you call the "wrong color" is just the color for search results which
aren't new for the most recent search. Search results are cached, and we
don't account for deletions or changes in the cache, which should be
fixed, but things aren't nearly as confused as you make them out to be.
Try clicking "clear search", also - that'll clear the cache.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity