[turba] Blank search not returning any entries -- differs by browser?

David A Golden dagolden@mindspring.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 12:38:34 -0400

My apologies if this is a known issue.  I've searched the FAQ, Bugzilla,
and did some general google searching, plus mailing list archives, so now
I'm just going to ask and hope for the best.

I've got horde 2.0, imp 3.0, and turba 1.0 installed (via RPM) on a Redhat
system.  It's reasonably up to date (e.g. PHP).

The problem I've encountered relates to a user that doesn't see any results
from doing an empty search on the address book.  However, when I log in
with the user's name and password and do an empty search, I do see several
entries.  Off the top of my head, the only difference is that I'm using IE6
and the user is using IE5 (or 5.5, I'm not sure).  Otherwise, Imp seems to
work OK for him, so javascript is on, etc.

Any ideas?  I'm only a very part-time hobby admin, so I not entirely sure
where to start with a detailed diagnosis.  (Telling the user to upgrade is
an option, but I'd rather figure out the problem than just work around it.)

Thanks in advance for any help,

David