[turba] RE: [imp] Unable to Open PGP Signed/Encrypted Message

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 13:30:15 -0400

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> 2. Two potential bugs with using Kronolith,

Turba? Moving this to the appropriate list...

Uhh, that's what I meant ;-) Must be this gpg thingie...

> a. Whenever I set my options to automatically add addresses into my
>     personal (non-shared) addressbook, and I attempt to save a new
>     key, it does so to my personal address book as well, not usually
>     a problem, except see B below.

I think something got mixed up in this description... Don't really follow
what's wrong with what you describe?

Yup, I can see the confusion. First, we use horde for internal mail. All
users are required to create entries in Turba for themselves, thus rendering
it a read-only, as per the config file, by others. Unless that same person
who created the initial entry, under Turba, creates or adds their pgp pub
key, then I am forbidden from entering this data. The problem is that
there is never any sort of error message allowing me to believe that my
entry for someones pub key was entered into my keyring.

Hope this helps,

-mike