[turba] RE: [imp] Unable to Open PGP Signed/Encrypted Message

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 15:04:03 -0400

>>Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

>> Yup, I can see the confusion. First, we use horde for internal mail. All
>> users are required to create entries in Turba for themselves, thus
>> rendering it a read-only, as per the config file, by others. Unless that
>> same person who created the initial entry, under Turba, creates or adds
>> their pgp pub key, then I am forbidden from entering this data. The
>> problem is that there is never any sort of error message allowing me to
>> believe that my entry for someones pub key was entered into my keyring.

>You mean that you can't add them to the shared addressbook? I thought you
>said you were trying to add them to your personal addressbook?

I would like to add keys to my personal addressbook, but *if* the person
I am trying to add already has an entry in another addressbook, an entry
that I can read-only, then it gets messy. I believe an option, perhaps one
which allows addressbook choice at the time of entry would be nice, at
least in my case :)

-mike