[turba] RE: [imp] Unable to Open PGP Signed/Encrypted Message

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 14:44:38 -0400

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> Yup, I can see the confusion. First, we use horde for internal mail. All
> users are required to create entries in Turba for themselves, thus
> rendering it a read-only, as per the config file, by others. Unless that
> same person who created the initial entry, under Turba, creates or adds
> their pgp pub key, then I am forbidden from entering this data. The
> problem is that there is never any sort of error message allowing me to
> believe that my entry for someones pub key was entered into my keyring.

You mean that you can't add them to the shared addressbook? I thought you
said you were trying to add them to your personal addressbook?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
My intuitive grasp of mathmatics often leads me astray.