[turba] default page - search v. browse - PATCH

liamr@umich.edu liamr@umich.edu
Wed, 15 May 2002 13:48:32 -0400

> > I've written a patch to allow the user to select which page they'd like
> > display by default.  It's available at:
> >
> >    http://www.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/turba_display_pref.diff
>
> Slightly changed committed, thanks! Any reason why you used a
> special/implicit preference type and not enum?

Um.... I wanted a drop-down menu, and that's what the initial_page stuff from
IMP looked like?  I hadn't thought about using an enum.. I'd considered a
boolean, but thought that the drop-down would be more intuative UIwise than the
instructions that would have to accompany a boolean.

I'll look at you've done in CVS to figure out how the enum version works.

thx!
Liam