[turba] Turba admin read only address book

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:27:26 -0300

 My turba installation use two address book  in mysql database. One is
used for each client have your own  addresses stored and the other
address book  was loaded with all company's data and is read only. I am
running  horde 2.1-RC3, IMP 3.1-RC3, and turba 1.1-RC3 on a FreeBSD box.

    So, I configured  turba/config/soruces.php to access book company as
read only as below
     'public' => true,
    'readonly' => true,
    'admin' => array( 'foo1', 'foo2' ),
    'export' => true

    It is working as expected but I would like to have an admin user to
keep that database. In my installation the administrators foo1 and foo2
can only edit or delete its own data.  The other data they can not
modify ! I'd like that admins users could delete or modify any data on
that address book that is read only for the others.

 Am I doing anything wrong  that foo1 or foo2 can not modify any data ?

Is there anybody who could help on that problem ?

Thanks a lot !

Darci Tartari