[turba] Some pres help needed + a ton of help given :)

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:06:57 -0700

Quoting Tarjei Huse <tarjei+a_lists.phpgw@nu.no>:

| Hi,
|
| I've just set up personal and shared adressbooks for all my users (thanks
| Edwin!). Now, I only got only a few small problems left:

Great! I'm glad it helped although your were almost there anyway:-)
BTW, I have made one change in what I told you and changed
        'dn' => array('cn'),
        'dn' => array('mail'),

because there was an issue with the same cn and different emails so they
couldn't be added.  I also was looking at the problems that I noticed
now that I enabled pgp and want to save pgp keys.  STill no luck with
pgp but no more dup entry problem from cn in the dn.

I hope someone has a solution to the contrary but on the below questions
I don't see anyway to deal with them other than adding the prefs to ldap
from your adduser script the same would be true for mail[folders|dirs]
which I already do and I've been thinking about the prefs but haven't
actually tried it yet.  I probably should but I'll wait and see if anyone
has a better idea:-)

ed