[turba] Some pres help needed + a ton of help given :)

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 11:20:03 -0700

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

| Zitat von Tarjei Huse <tarjei+a_lists.phpgw@nu.no>:
|
| > I've just set up personal and shared adressbooks for all my users (thanks
| > Edwin!). Now, I only got only a few small problems left:
|
| The comments in prefs.php (IMP) were already updated and sources.php (Turba)

Thanks, Jan.  I hadn't thought of prefs.php. Duh!  It looks like it will
take care of at least most of my issues and probably Tarjei's, too.  I
think we are doing similar things with our addressbooks.

ed