[turba] Re: Openldap shared & personal adresbooks howto.

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 00:15:34 +0200

Zitat von Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> | I got some nordic caracter names in my foldernames, these are not
> displayed
> | (there's only a sqare instead). What should I do to correct this?
>
> That is something I'm sure Jan can answer.

I hoped someone else would step forward. ;-)
This may have many reasons so I need to know more before I can give you an
answer. What version of IMP do you use? What language or actually what
charset do you use? What character appears in the html source code where the
brackets are? Where does it exactly happen (drop down lists, folder view,
headers)?

Jan.