[turba] Re: Openldap shared & personal adresbooks howto.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 13:28:17 -0700

Quoting Tarjei Huse <tarjei+a_lists.phpgw@nu.no>:

| Hi,
|
| Attached is a howto for personal adressbooks. Please review it and add it to
| your turba docs. I also crosspost this to the openldap list so more people
| can try turba.
<snip>

| Sorry for posting somthing that's slightly OT.
Me, too:-) but I did cut out the openldap folks it is more appropriate to
turba, IMO.

| For the turba folks:
| I can still not add a value to the company attribute ;( If someone is willing
| help me I'll be very happy.
I though I sent you that..... hmmm... must be old age.:-)
I add:
         $attributes['virtualdomainuser'] = Auth::getAuth();

at line 301 in turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php whis is what I use rather than
your company attribute.

You will have change it to use company attribute depending on how you
are deriving the variable.

| I got some nordic caracter names in my foldernames, these are not displayed
| (there's only a sqare instead). What should I do to correct this?

That is something I'm sure Jan can answer.

No, thank you, Tarjei!  I've been lazy and haven't done much to either
my virtual domain (grouped by domain) or virtual personal/private (grouped
by domain and email) address books.  Thanks to you and Jan:
I added the correct fixed prefs in prefs.php and I seriously modified
my acl's after thinking about your post on the openldap list and reading
your howto.  AWESOME!  A little synergy goes a long way.

Have a great weekend all.

ed

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company