[turba] Problems adding to groups

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:46:23 -0400 (EDT)

I'm having problems adding users pulled from our ldap server to a "List"
in turba.  When I preform a search from our ldap server and pull up a
name, then check the box next to the name, select "Add to" and the list
name I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/test/horde/turba/lib/Group.php on line 48

This error occurs regardless of whether I'm creating a new list at the
time or trying to add to an existing list.  The entry for the list is also
odd.  You can edit the list as if it were a regular contact listing even
though it shows as a group in the main listing.

Also, if I click on the name of a person pulled from ldap to edit their
entry and add to my local address book, a blank page is displayed.  There
seems to be no good way of moving someone from our college-wide ldap
server to a local address book.

Using the latest horde/imp/turba from CVS as of this morning.  It's all
running with php 4.2.1.

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu