[turba] Integration with M$ products??

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
02 Jul 2002 16:21:48 -0400

Turba is an addressbook client.  It uses a backend LDAP server or SQL
server to store the actual addressbook information.  If you want to be
able to access your addressbook through Turba and Outlook/Outlook
Express you should probably use OpenLDAP (www.openldap.org) as your
backend server.  I have set this up so i can view/edit information in
Turba and view in Outlook/OE (Microsoft clients are unable to edit
entries on an LDAP server).

Amith