[turba] Turba (addobject.php) when attempting to add conact goes to login.php

Joshua Hart hart@saturn.med.nyu.edu
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:55:27 -0400

Hi all!

I have the most recent IMP (3.1), turba (1.1) & horde (2.1 final)
and installed them on my box (SGI 6.5.16f/Apache 1.3.22/PHP 4.1.2.  (This
install was part of an upgrade.. I was running a slightly older versions
of imp/turba/horde before).

Everything works exceptionally well except adding a new object to an
addressbook. I can successfully search the addressbook, or use the
addressbook feature in the compose window.

What I can't do is use the "add" feature in turba to add a new contact.
If I click on the "add" link it asks me to "please choose an address book
to add a contact to." (no problem).

So I select "my addressbook" and click on "add contact..."  It then
proceeds to throw me back to the IMP login page.

The problem was exhibited with turba/addobject.php,v 1.7.2.6  I even went
to the web CVS to roll back a version to turba/addobject.php,v 1.7.2.5 but
I get the exact same behavior.

I've been poking around in the source, but have not been able to find what
causes it to kick me off.

Anyone have any ideas?  Can/should I take turba back to an older version
and wait for a new rev of turba?

Thanks in advance,

Joshua
------