[turba] Import of Addressbook

Federico Giannici giannici@neomedia.it
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 16:44:53 +0000

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Federico Giannici <giannici@neomedia.it>:
>
> > I had a lot of trouble trying to import an Outlook addressbook (V.5.5)
> > into Turba (RELENG CVS of Jun 25).
> >
> > First I tried to import the addressbook in "Outlook" format, but after
> > selecting the addressbook file and pressing the "Import" button, some
> > garbage text appeared into the "Imported fields:" widget.
>
> Yeah, it's intended to be the csv export from Outlook, I guess some context
> help should be added.

Oh!
So we have to absolutely change the name from "Outlook" to somethink
like "Outlook CSV", because the native Outlook format is something
completly different....

Anyway, I tried it but it still didn't worked: it group all the field
names as if they were a sigle, very long, field name!

If I replace every occurence of ';' with ',', then the import worked
correctly (CVS format)...

Bye,
    __
   |-                      giannici@neomedia.it