[turba]delete addressbook entry?

Deb.Webster@gouldacademy.org Deb.Webster@gouldacademy.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:40:14 -0400

This message is in MIME format.

Thank you. This is the address I get upon logging in:
http://webmail.gouldacademy.org/horde/imp/mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX

Looks to me like it goes through horde first, but I do not know.

I have attached a screen shot so you can see what things look like on the
bottom if this is any help.

Should I ask the system administrator about the turba entry in the file
horde/config/registry.php?

Thanks again,
Deb

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

-> Quoting Deb.Webster@gouldacademy.org:
->
-> > I found the following in the archives, but cannot find an "addressbook
-> link
-> > in the bottom frame." Please help!
-> >
-> > -Deb Webster
->
-> If you are going directly to IMP rather than Horde, you probably won't
-> have a menu at the bottom at all. If this is the case, there are various
-> fixes but my suggestion is to go to Horde and not IMP as your start page.
->
-> If you do have a Horde menu, and the Address Book isn't in it, then
-> check your turba entry in the file horde/config/registry.php and make sure
-> it has "show = true" (as opposed to "show = false").
->
-> More information (like what you do see at the bottom, etc) would be
-> helpful.
->
-> --
-> Eric Rostetter
-> The Department of Physics
-> The University of Texas at Austin
->
-> "TAD (Technology Attachment Disorder) is an unshakable, impractical
-> devotion
-> to a brand, platform, product line, or programming language. It's
-> relatively
-> harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the
-> damage
-> can be measured in dollars. It's also contagious -- someone with
-> sufficient
-> political clout can infect an entire organization."
->
-> --"Enterprise Strategies" columnist Tom Yager.
->

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: snapshot2.png
Type: image/png