[turba]delete addressbook entry?

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:15:42 -0500

Quoting Deb.Webster@gouldacademy.org:

> I have attached a screen shot so you can see what things look like on the
> bottom if this is any help.

I think the screen shot is *too* far at the bottom of your screen.
We need the bottom part of the web browser window, and I think you
captured instead the bottom of your OS Window.

> Should I ask the system administrator about the turba entry in the file
> horde/config/registry.php?

Might be worth a try.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage