[turba] Feature Request

Derek J. Balling dredd@megacity.org
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:35:15 -0400

On Saturday, August 17, 2002, at 04:24  PM, Edwin Culp wrote:
> Your slapd.log?

http://www.megacity.org/slapd.log.txt

from reading it, it seems like it IS figuring out that I have write
access (I see "applied write" quite often).

> I'm no expert but it sounds like ldap acl issues.  Take a look at
> slapd.log
> or equivalent while trying to make a change.  It should give you an idea
> what is going on.  The other option would be post your acl's.

access to attribute=userPassword
         by dn="cn=admin,dc=byramhealthcare,dc=com" write
         by anonymous auth
         by self read
         by * none

access to attribute=telephoneNumber
         by dn="cn=admin,dc=byramhealthcare,dc=com" write
         by anonymous auth
         by self write
         by * read

access to attribute=facsimileTelephoneNumber
         by dn="cn=admin,dc=byramhealthcare,dc=com" write
         by anonymous auth
         by self write
         by * read

# The admin dn has full write access