[turba] HTML formatting bug (affects functionality)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:59:20 -0400

Quoting Andrew Vit <avit@telus.net>:

> PROBLEM:
>
> Turba allows simple email addresses enclosed in angle brackets to be
> added, e.g:

I've just added utility functions to both HEAD and RELENG_1 to allow fixing
of this, and done it for vCards; however, it'd be great if someone could
work up a more general patch to addObject() and setObject().

Something like Turba_Object::validate(), which we could extend with other
checks eventually, would be great.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>