[turba] Addressbook

Rodney Simioni rodneys@lodging.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:10:38 -0400

My imp webmail client is successfully configured using pgsql. I am able to
see the preferences and so forth. However, when I click on compose and then
the addressbook link, after selecting my addressbook, I get the following
message:

Warning Uninitialized string offset :0 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/contacts/contacts.inc on line
45

 I read the readme and it indicated to use drivers. In the drivers directory
it has one for mysql and ldap but it doesn't have one for postgres. The
readme indicated that if I need help constructing one, to email the group.
Am I on the right track? Please help.

Rodney