[turba] Turba Shared Addressbook

Ed Geist ejg@usnetway.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 10:29:50 -0400

Hi. Recently installed Horde and Imp and Turba 1.1.  I am using mysql as
authentication and database for user prefs and user contacts.. Would like to
have a global address book. So I installed openldap (as well as
BerkeleyDB.4.0) and am at a loss for how to set up the shared addressbook
via ldap.  Can someone help me or point me in the right direction?  I am a
newbie with ldap but learn fast. (Horde, Imp and Turba, as well as openldap
all functioning correctly at this point). Or is there another way to set up
a shared address book using mysql?
Thanks,

Edward J. Geist
ejg@networkisi.com