[turba] Problems Running Turba

Pedro Leitao pedro@leitao.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:54:34 +0000

Hi,

I hope this is the right list for this question.
IMP looks great and is running fine, I can connect
to the local IMAP server and read mail. I am having
a problem, however, setting up Turba. It seems to
just work when I set 'allow_guests' => true. Even
when I do this I can only access Turba by going
directly to the url (https://mail.mydomain.com/horde/turba/),
it will not work if I click on the icon from IMP.
When it does work I am able to add entries and search
through them. When it doesn't work IE just sits there
just gives you a blank page.

I cannot find much info in logs, except for the occasional
[notice] child pid 27283 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
and
[error] PHP Notice:  Uninitialized string offset:  0 in
docroot/horde/imp/templates/contacts/contacts.inc on line 45

Is there any kind of debugging I can do?

I think I have everything configured right, here are some configs;

turba/config/sources.php:
$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
'title' => 'My Addressbook',
'type' => 'sql',
'params' => array(
'phptype' => 'mysql',
'hostspec' => 'localhost.mydomain.com',
'username' => '****',
'password' => '****',
'database' => 'horde',
'tty' => '',
'port' => '',
'protocol' => 'tcp',
'socket' => '',
'table' => 'turba_objects'
),

horde/config/registry.php:
$this->applications['turba'] = array(
'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../turba/',
'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/turba',
'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/turba/graphics/turba.gif',
'name' => _("Addressbook"),
'allow_guests' => true,
'show' => true
);

I'm running the following;
Horde 2.1
IMP 3.1
Turba 1.1
Apache 1.3.26
PHP 4.2.2
MySql 3.23.52
RedHat 7.3

Thank you for the help. This is a great looking project, however
not having an address book is very limiting for me.

--
Pedro Leitao
pedro@leitao.com