[turba] Pb with Shared Directory [LDAP]

Franck MAHE Franck.Mahe@civis.net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:00:56 +0200

Hello,

Here is my configuration

Horde: 2.0
IMP: 3.0
Turba: 1.1

When I try a search on my LDAP server with ldapsearch, I found the entry:

ldapsearch -x -P 3 -b 'o=OTC,dc=MEDIAFRAME,dc=FR' '(objectclass=Person)' cn
mail telephoneNumber mobileTelephoneNmber

version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=Person)
# requesting: cn mail telephoneNumber mobileTelephoneNumber
#

# Brigitte LEFEVRE, OTCEXP, OTC, MEDIAFRAME, FR
dn: cn=Brigitte LEFEVRE,ou=OTCEXP,o=OTC,dc=MEDIAFRAME,dc=FR
telephoneNumber: +33
cn: Brigitte LEFEVRE
mail: brigitte.lefevre@xxxxxx
mobile: +33

# Martial PAULET, OTCEXP, OTC, MEDIAFRAME, FR
dn: cn=Martial PAULET,ou=OTCEXP,o=OTC,dc=MEDIAFRAME,dc=FR
telephoneNumber: +33
cn: Martial PAULET
mail: martial.paulet@xxxxxx
mobile: +33

# Marc LEBRETON, OTCCON, OTC, MEDIAFRAME, FR
dn: cn=Marc LEBRETON,ou=OTCCON,o=OTC,dc=MEDIAFRAME,dc=FR
cn: Marc LEBRETON
mail: mlebreton@xxxxxx

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 4
# numEntries: 3

So 3 Entries. When I try to browse my shared directory using turba, I see the 3
entries plus 3 empty entries. When I try a search with * as a criteria, I see
the 3 Entries, so it's good.

Here is my sources.php:

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
    'title' => 'Shared Directory',
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'azrael.mediaframe.org',
        'port' => 389,
        'root' => 'o=OTC,dc=MEDIAFRAME,dc=FR',
        'bind_dn' => 'cn=root,dc=MEDIAFRAME,dc=FR',
        'bind_password' => 'xxxxxx',
        'dn' => array('cn','o=OTC,dc=MEDIAFRAME,dc=FR'),
        'objectclass' => 'Person',
        'version' => 3
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'dn',
        'name' => 'cn',
        'email' => 'mail',
        'workPhone' => 'telephoneNumber',
        'cellPhone' => 'mobileTelephoneNumber',
    ),
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email',
//        'homePhone',
//        'workPhone',
        'cellPhone',
//        'homeAddress'
    ),
    'strict' => array(
//        'dn'
        'cn'
    ),
    'public' => true,
    'readonly' => false,
    'admin' => array(''),
    'export' => true
);

Do U have a clue for me or is it a bug in the browse module.

Thanks

Franck

******* **    **  Franck MAHE - 06 60 42 72 49
**      ** ** **         mahe@civis.net